Monday, July 31, 2006

Getting back to normal??


Cooper is slowly getting better. He's still a little congested and coughing but overall feeling a bit more like himself. I didn't think he was ready for daycare today, so he went to work with Mommy. He was quite busy all day, but really faded out at the end. He has been asleep ever since I buckled him in his carseat. I keep telling him, work is tough...stay young.
Danny has also come down with what Cooper had. He went to the doctor this morning who basically said, get some throat spray and some rest. Hopefully, he will take a couple of days off. I think that would be the best medicine in the world for him.
Quarterly taxes are done! Billing starts tomorrow. It's a busy week for us.

A little bird told me that Suzy was having fun babysitting Jack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a little birdy told me that new episodes of Joey are coming in AUGUST

McEverblogging said...

UPDATE!!||