Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Interesting sites at our house


Buddy and I saw an opossum out tonight when we were running. He was quite a cute little fellow but he moved frightfully slow. I suppose that must be one of the reasons that you see so many smooshed ones on the road. Amazingly, Buddy wasn't really interested at all. So we went our separate ways. That is one thing I love about our neighborhood, all the interesting wildlife ( Tom not included) that inhabits Beverly Hills.

Billing is finished! I really put in a real push today to go ahead and get it out of the way.

Cooper is slowly getting back to his old self with one new trick. He's been getting sleepy right around 8 PM. Last night he slept through the night. I'm hoping for a repeat performance tonight.

Danny is still coughing but improving too. The bloodwork came back normal, he just has a big thyroid. I guess there could be worse things!

Fence Man was a no show again. He did email and say there was a problem with the fence they ordered. I'll call tomorrow and get the status. Bud is getting antsy for his new fence.

The lady across the street introduced me to her 16 year old Grandson. Boy, Suzy picked the wrong week to skip out of town. He's very handsome and he plays Tennis. Wayne is also home from Iraq and has been in/out next door.

No comments: