Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Have you kissed your plumber today?


The plumber got here around 8PM, grinned when we showed him the problem and was out of here within 20 minutes. We have water again after the water company had cut it off earlier in the afternoon. We have a shower that will turn off. This problem= solved!
Things I have learned:
1) A Home warranty is a good thing. You may have to stay on hold half the day, and talk to everyone in their customer service department but saving $300 is worth the hassle.
2) Always mention you have a baby in the house, that gets the gears turning when nothing else will.
3) The cobb county water department rocks! They give customer service a good name. I got our guys name and wrote a nice little note to his supervisor.
4) Never, ever give up....someone will listen to you

I voted for the Fair tax and Ralph Reed today, I hope my vote helped

No comments: