Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sick baby update

Cooper had a really fussy night. I think we probably got about 2 hours of good rest. The doctor told me yesterday the best thing for his runny nose was to keep him in a upright position. So, we spent the night last night downstairs in the recliner. He'd fuss for a while, sleep, and then start fussing again. By 4AM, the suggestion the doctor gave of giving him a little whiskey was starting to sound real good. (For both me and him).
This morning he got up and played for a while. He also took his bottle and his bananas/rice cereal, so he is feeling a bit better. The antibiotics went down well, unfortunately I haven't pinned him down to get the eye drops in yet. I guess I'll do that and give him a bath , I can tell he is starting to get a little bit cranky. Then maybe the little guy will take a nap.
I know I sure could use one!!! Or at least a big cup of Cappucino.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»