Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Late night party

No ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's for me last night. Coops decided he wanted to party instead of sleeping. I finally had to put him in bed with us around 1 or so, from then until about 3 AM he tossed and turned. I finally gave in and made him a bottle , we stayed up until 5AM. Giving up on all prospects of sleep, I got up and sat downstairs with him so at least Danny could get some rest. Coops slept for about an hour while I rocked him. It's funny every time I stopped rocking, he commenced with the squirming again. I don't know what was up with the little guy last night. I noticed on his sheet that he had a 3 hour nap at daycare. I gave specific instructions this morning not to let him sleep all day. Could it be teeth? Growth spurt? Tummy problems? I hope it was just a one night deal because I've become quite accustomed to getting at least 5 hours sleep at night.
We got through South Beach Phase 1, day 1 yesterday. It wasn't all that bad, especially when we got to have a sugar free fugisicle for dessert. Danny was a bit ravenous and finally ended up boiling some eggs about 10 PM. He did stick to the diet though, I'm so proud of him. I have learned one thing so far, egg beaters are horrible. Ugh I made some this morning and it was like eating wallpaper paste. We are going to stick to the real deal from here on out.
I'm going to the grocery store and load up on some spices and jello tonight. Spices.... because I'm beginning to grow tired of the taste of Olive Oil, Jello...to help fill up Danny's tummy. I heard if you can get through the first two days, it gets a lot easier. It also gets a lot easier when you see the lbs coming off.
which by the way I forgot to mention I joined the 12lb club last night. I've lost 12 lbs since I started seriously exercising and cutting out calories about 2 weeks ago. I've still got a whole bunch to lose but it's nice to know that the running/swimming are really paying off.
Here's hoping we aren't going to have another long night tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 12 lb loss. Can you help me a little? Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»