Monday, January 29, 2007

Visit to Toccoa

Cooper and I went to visit my friend Emily. Since she lives a billion miles away, we only get to see her about once a year. She was down throwing her parents a huge shindig for their 50th anniversary


This is Josh, Emily's son. He has grown so much since we last saw him. My mouth just dropped when he told me he was 9 years old.


Emily and Coops playing in her parent's living room. Coops did not want to stay still, so we were both constantly running after him. This is one of the few moments where he was actually sitting down playing.

DEWEY. This is dad's dog. In one of the few moments he was actually still

Dad and Coops!
We had a great day in Toccoa. We saw a lot of folks and had a great time running around. Dad and I tried out the new buffet next to Dairy Queen (Thanks Dad!), called City Buffet. It's really good, and they had an excellent variety of food on the buffet.
We hoped to see more of Mom but traffic and bad directions kept her from getting home until about 30 minutes before we left. It was good to get a hug though



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOD! I cant believe Josh and I made your Blog. I feel so honored!. I love catching up with you guys on this thing. It makes me feel like I am not so far away. Good to see you! - Em