Monday, January 29, 2007

Cooper's First Hotdog

Cooper got to enjoy his first hot dog on a visit to see Grandma Louise. We went to Skins in Cornelia, GA. I highly recommend it as the best hot dog ever. If you don't believe me, ask Suzy! Coops enjoyed eating the whole hot dog instead of the small bits I broke up for him. By the end of lunch, he had finished it all and had a huge grin on his face.
Grandma was doing really well. Cooper and her roamed up and down the hall visiting all of her buddies. I think she called every nurse who walked by in to see her grand baby. She did tell me something interesting during the visit... it seems Granddaddy Cooper liked to get up before dawn every morning. (Sounds strikingly similar to a certain little boy we all know). I guess Coops is just living up to his namesake.

No comments: