Monday, January 22, 2007

Movie Sunday


Since the weather was so uncooperative on Sunday, we went to the local blockbuster and rented a few movies.

  • Snakes on a Plane: It was a decent movie, though I don't think I'll rent it again. Tons of snakes to make your skin crawl and Samuel Jackson being his typical B.A. self. When we were renting it, we saw another movie called Snakes on a train, What's next? Snakes in the HOV lane????
  • Invincible: This is the story of an ordinary guy who try outs for the Philadelphia Eagles and goes on to become a legend. It was nice feel-good story, in a way it reminded me of Rudy. Except for the fact that those Philadelphia fans are brutal.
  • Lady in the Water: I actually watched this early Saturday morning when Coops had me up before dawn. It's a fairy tale of a water nymph in modern America. Really great cinematography and it was not too fantasy oriented, it was very believable. I'd definitely recommend this to rent.

No comments: