Monday, January 29, 2007

Suzy's best ever super duper flag performance

We visited Chapel Hill HS Saturday night to watch Suzy's winter guard perform. It was a great experience. We all had a really nice time, the school was brand new and beautiful. The teams we watched were quite good. This meet is basically to rank the teams, in fact Suzy's guard only did about half of their performance. I can not wait to see them perform again
Tentatively it will be:
February 10 @ Pope HS
February 17 @ Kennesaw Mtn HS
March 31- Championships


Dragging out the mat they have to perform on

Suzy is the first girl squatting on the side

Suzy is second to the right on the back row

Suzy is in the middle

Cooper loves watching his sister
I wish my pictures had turned out a little better, but my camera just doesn't like doing action shots. They won't allow you to videotape, so it's the best I could do. I think they will find out today how they ranked




No comments: