Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


I guess it's about time for a post since I haven't really been updating that much lately.

We do not have any big plans for Valentines Day this year, it really snuck up on us. I did not even get cards out like I normally do. Last night, Coops and I made some personalized Valentines Day cards but I probably won't get them out until tomorrow. (It's the thought that counts..right?)

Suzy is at school until 7 tonight practicing for winter guard and then has 2 tests tomorrow so I don't think we will be seeing much of her tonight. Poor kid, has had something going on every night this week. I know I could not do it. I think she is looking forward to the 4 day long weekend more than anyone.

Cooper on the other hand as turned into the Valentines Cassonova. We picked out two boxes of candy for him to take his teachers today. As soon as we got to Clifton School he wanted me to get his candies. Then he ran up to both Miss Simone and Miss Candice with a big smile on his face and gave them their treats. Of course, they were eating it up. He's such a smooth operator! We have to stop by Ansley's house on the way home so he can give her a Valentines too! He's so excited, he keeps saying choc-co-layt over and over again.

Make sure you tell someone you love them today!

No comments: