Friday, March 21, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail

2008

2007

2006
It's right around the corner folks! We go every year to Town Center Mall to get pictures with the same bunny. Suzy went along with it this year, but I did have to "threaten" her to get her in the shot. Danny doesn't think it's too outrageous that I'll be calling Suzy home when she's 25 to get a bunny pic. I know I have my weird traditions, but c'mon it's fun to see how much the kids change from year to year.
Like the Easter egg hunt last weekend, Cooper did not have a problem at all with the rabbit. He sat right up in his lap and commenced with the smiling.
2 days until Cheese, Chocolate, and Colas. I have already bought 3 Cadbury eggs to indulge in. Suzy and I decided we are ordering pizza and making a chocolate cake for supper.
If I don't post anymore before Sunday.....Happy Easter Ya'll




No comments: