Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

We spent Easter at the Big Canoe. We had hoped to see Mom & Dad, Brad and his family but due to some changes in medications it just didn't work out this year. We sure did miss seeing everyone!

Uncle Ben, Jessica, and Papa McEver did join us in celebrating Easter. It was a fun day. I think everyone (including Coops) was worn out by the end of the day.

Dying Easter eggs with Uncle Ben (Brown Chicken, Brown Cow)

The Easter Bunny was able to find Suzy and Coops


Mr. GQ styling in his first suit


Outside the Big Canoe Chapel



Cooper was working the crowd Easter morning


Isn't this the cutest dress on Suzy??



Suzy and Aunt Jessica swinging up at the pool


she shoots for 3 and scores!



Ballin'


Easter Egg hunt #4



Cooper's cheering section



No Suzy, we can't take the cute, fuzzy bunny home


Coops is only interested in the Candy!

As for the Lenten season, the Cadbury egg was good but I was expecting a little bit more. I had a handful of peanut m & m's and some macaroni and cheese yesterday but it just wasn't as good as I had building it up in my mind. I have gotten over a couple of my big vices and well I just don't want to go back to having chocolate every day with cheese on everything I eat. With that said... we are getting carry out from California Pizza Kitchen tonight. Yummy!














No comments: