Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whadda week


Sorry that I have not been posting too much this week. We have been pretty darn busy all week long, in fact I'm finding it hard to believe it's already Thursday. Here are some highlights:

* Fence= Secured. Danny finally got the fence guy back out to show him what a crappy job his company had done. They ran a wire along the bottom of the fence and then secured it down with landscape pins. I'm not exactly sure how long this will hold Mr. Buddy, but the fence is much tighter now. This weekend, our project is to run the electrical fence along the bottom since this is how Houdini likes to escape.

*Computing at Record speeds again. I got a member of the Web Geeks to come out and do some diagnostic work on our home computer. He found 283 instances of spyware, and two downloader viruses. He also got our pdf reader to finally work and fixed Suzy's Ipod. It was a pretty bizarre experience as he came to do the door with his badge out and introduced himself as Agent Eric so and so. I fully expected him to turn on a siren on his little VW beetle as he sped away to help another damsel in distress.

*No solids for Suzy. Susu had another horrible experience at the Orthodontist today. They completely pulled the wire off of her bottom teeth and replaced it with a smaller one. Cooper and I walked back to see her at one point and she looked like a robot with wires sticking out everywhere. The good part is, one day soon she is going to have a killer smile. As for now, I guess we'll be heading to the smoothie place for supper tonight.

*Cooper's rash. Cooper seems to be healing up after his bout with a really bad rash this weekend. He seems to be in better spirits. In fact, he had 2 ladies in the waiting room of the Orthodontist's office completely charmed by the time we left.

*Race this weekend. Suz and I have been running everynight in preparation for her first 5K this weekend. I think she is going to do very well. I'll be huffing and puffing along with the baby jogger but I have no doubt I'll make it. We are really looking forward to the pasta we get to eat on Friday night to load up on our carbs

No comments: