Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Three great things about today...



  1. Today is Danny's Birthday! He's 38. If you have a chance today, be sure and give him a call and sing Happy Birthday to him.
  2. Suzy got a B in Algebra. I got a text first thing this morning from her (first day back at school, they received their grades from last semester). I gotta tell you, I am super proud of her. It only goes to show you how far a little perseverance and alot of drive can go. I am now utterly convinced that little miss Suzy can do anything she sets her mind to. "Go0oo Suzy.... Goooo Suzy.... Go!"
  3. UGA is number 2 in the final AP poll! Another example of not giving up. I thought (and you know you did too) that our season was over after that loss to the Viles. Instead it was the start of an amazing come back. Guess I need to start saving money for those season tickets. I think 2008 may be the year of the Dawg.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Suzy

Brad and Shana said...

Congrats To Suzy and Happy Birthday to Dan!! Oh, and a big Hooray for the Dawgs too. What a great day!

Love ya'll
Shana and the rest of the Farmers

Anonymous said...

Is that Danny or Tim Robbins?

Anonymous said...

Andy Dufrane