Monday, July 23, 2007

SCHS....20 years later

This was my *new improved* look for the reunion

Janet and I acting goofy pre-party

The stunning Ms. Emily Westerfield



Does Janet ever take a bad picture?



Emily and I after a couple of margaritas. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time



Dan and I in front of the Club






Emily and Eric Brown
After this picture I sort of lost interest in using my camera and set it down for the night
It was really a nice night and great to see everyone again. It was incredible to see how much some people had changed while some stayed exactly the same. My favorite part was being able to spend time with my two favorite friends in the world, Emily and Janet. Hopefully our little get togethers will not continue to be so spread apart.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look teriffic. Keep you hair that way. EMs and Janet still look the same. Sure do miss seeing them