Friday, February 09, 2007

Week one of the Biggest Loser

I started a Biggest Loser contest in the Division.
Everyone put $10 in and the one who loses the largest percentage of weight gets the pot

The good news is, I've lost 4.2 pounds this week.
I'm a little bummed because as hard as I've been working, I really expected a bit more.

The South Beach Diet is not as productive as the first time around, when the pounds just melted off and I think that it's because Danny and I were essentially eating well before we started the diet anew. There wasn't that sudden weight drop like we experienced before. We both do feel better though, and that counts.

I guess it's going to be a whole lot more blood, sweat and tears to get back in Triathlon condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there